BUT you don’t like traditional scaffolding because…
- Its high rental costs make it expensive – especially when not in use.
- It takes a long time to set-up and dismantle.
- Out-sourced high-level skill is required.
- Errors can easily be made when deciding where to locate clamps.
- Various tools are needed to erect the simplest of systems.
- Regular time-consuming inspections are required by trained staff.
- Once built it cannot be adjusted in-house.
- Timber planks have to be cut to size which is dirty and time-consuming.
- It’s heavy and cumbersome to use and transport.
- And it’s dirty, ugly and old – after all – It’s NOT an engineer’s tool.
You deserve better – look at LOBO, a solution for working at height in the 21st Century
- Develop a no-risk culture and empower your staff to own their safety.
- You can easily up-skill your workforce to use operations-friendly LOBO.
- Certified LOBO training for everyone who will be actually using the system.
- The no-tools system that’s easy, quick and fun to install that will increase revenue and productivity.
- The unique patented hand tightened fixed clamps take the guesswork out of building safely.
- From the LOBO standard components, you can easily accommodate all industrial requirements to provide a bespoke & adjustable platform.
- LOBO is up to 10 times faster to install than traditional scaffolding.
- And it’s easy to store and transport.