It is safe,strong, flexible and adjustable
It empowers the workforceto take control of their own safety and workload
It's revolutionisingthe way our customers work at height
It's easy to use,transport and store
Safe, Empowering, Revolutionary, Easy – watch as Rob takes you through the features
Provided you have undergone an approved LOBO Work Platform training course and
meet the expected level of competency, virtually anyone can assemble a LOBO System.
Benefits of LOBO
Benefits of the LOBO System compared to tube and clamp scaffolding include:
- We provide an approved training course
- You don’t need to be a qualified scaffolder
- Easy assembly
- No tools required
- Lightweight & strong
- Attractive & stylish (no rust)
- Flat packs for easy storage and transportation
Benefits of the LOBO System compared to frame based systems and traditional builder’s trestles include:
- Handrails can be fitted at any height, so never exposed to a risk of fall
- The Loboard or deck board can be locked down in place
- Outriggers can be fitted to stabilise the LOBO System
- Wall Mounts can be used to anchor the LOBO System to a wall
- Uses standard scaffolding size tubing that allows integration with other systems
- Most aluminium tower boards will fit the LOBO System
- Toe Boards can be fitted anywhere to the LOBO System
- Wheels/castors can be fitted to any LOBO System
After reviewing many options, the employees decided that the LOBO system was the preferred solution due to the ease of assembly and adjustment, which allowed them to take ownership of the working at height equipment which, in turn has led to an improved Health & Safety culture.
LOBO has proven to deliver on all commitments made throughout the procurement process. Customer support involving delivery, set-up and training were carried out in such a manner that all expectations were exceeded.
Rolls Royce USA
The LOBO equipment has been a great addition to aiding completion of tasks on our aircraft. One task, can only be worked from the LOBO platform and has saved us from cancelling flights on our A380 fleet.